Header

I've decided that I need to keep a better record of my children's lives otherwise they will be all grown up before I blink. So, we have started this blog "My Sweet Cacoozies". So, what is a "Cacoozie"? Well, this is a term that Michael used a couple of days ago to describe the stage when a caterpillar changes into a butterfly and it stuck. So, welcome to My Sweet Cacoozies!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Good Weekend

We had a busy, fun weekend this weekend. First, since we didn't get much of a summer, we played hooky from work and school and went to Legoland.


 Then we went to Michael's Last Basketball Game of the Season. Here is his team.
 This is the trophy he got.
Then we went down to the beach for Lily's Birthday Party.
And home to a babysitter so that Mom could go out with her girl friends. We went to Glendale to see Little Shop of Horrors for Yvonne's Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment